Luxury Villas for rent on Koh Samui
Our aim is to provide our guests with deluxe hotel services within the privacy and space of your own luxury villa at Choeng Mon Beach, Koh Samui.
- Stay in one of our #Honeymoon cottages at Paradise Island Estate #KohSamui ow.ly/p83630b35f9 https://t.co/xoeOyukHju 19 hours ago
- The luxury villas have a private swimming pool & poolside lounge area...Book Now: ow.ly/cnHg30b357d https://t.co/tfUrfH8Yo6 2 days ago
- Stay in our luxury Villas on the beautiful island of #KohSamui #Thailand ow.ly/9wLs30b34Vv https://t.co/VocuiYMjxc 4 days ago
- There's only one place to go on holiday this year #ParadiseIslandEstate|Book Now: ow.ly/BPlG30b34FY https://t.co/LumlNe0gRJ 6 days ago
- Book your stay in our newest addition, The Presidential Thai Villa >>> ow.ly/kQBB3059LQM https://t.co/gvk02PYSAs 1 week ago
- Bangkok Post British Airways Car Free Week Choeng Mon Beach Fish Fair Floating market Holiday villas Koh Samui Hotel occupancy Koh Samui Koh Koh Samui Koh Samui villa rentals Luxury villa rentals Koh Samui Pramong Nomklao Russian Tourists Sarah Brightman Thailand Villa Baan Souha Villa rentals Choeng Mon Beach Villas Choeng Mon Beach Villas Samui Island
Author Archives: luxuryvillarentalskohsamui
The best known floating market in Thailand is the Damnoen Saduak floating market in Ratchaburi province. It’s extremely popular among tour operators, who take tourists there for a day trip, leaving Bangkok early in the morning.
Suphan Buri is a central province with a history dating back several millennia. Archaeologists have unearthed evidence of neolithic, bronze and iron age cultures as well as art of the Dvaravati, Khmer.
Classical and opera fans in Thailand will see their dream come true as soprano queen Sarah Brightman delivers a performance in Bangkok at the end of this month. Presented by Sportform-Eventasia, the “Sarah Brightman Dreamchaser World Tour Concert” will take … Continue reading
Those who love fish should get reeled in by this, but leave the rods at home.
Three of Thailand’s leading tourist attractions have finnished in the top-ten spots in two categories of the TripAdvisor’s 2013 Travellers’ Choice Award.
British Airways has signed a new codeshare agreement with Bangkok Airways, which will allow the airline to offer flights to Phuket, Koh Samui and Chiang Mai via Bangkok. It will also operate a codeshare with Bangkok Airways from Singapore to … Continue reading
Four restaurants in Thailand, all in Bangkok, have been picked among the 101 best venues by The Daily Meal, a US food website.
If sun, swimming and good times are what you’re into, then the Thai Islands are right up your alley. Jump your way from Koh Samui to Koh Tao, finishing it up with the legendary Koh Pha Ngan. With multiple nights … Continue reading
I first came to Koh Samui 13 years ago when it was still a bit of a hippy paradise. It was about the time that the film version of Alex Garland’s book The Beach – starring Leonardo DiCaprio – was … Continue reading
It was the summer of 1998 when I first went ashore on Koh Samui in search of white sandy beaches, crystal seas and full moon parties. I was, of course, clutching my copy of Alex Garland’s The Beach.