Luxury Villas for rent on Koh Samui
Our aim is to provide our guests with deluxe hotel services within the privacy and space of your own luxury villa at Choeng Mon Beach, Koh Samui.
- Stay in one of our #Honeymoon cottages at Paradise Island Estate #KohSamui ow.ly/p83630b35f9 https://t.co/xoeOyukHju 19 hours ago
- The luxury villas have a private swimming pool & poolside lounge area...Book Now: ow.ly/cnHg30b357d https://t.co/tfUrfH8Yo6 2 days ago
- Stay in our luxury Villas on the beautiful island of #KohSamui #Thailand ow.ly/9wLs30b34Vv https://t.co/VocuiYMjxc 4 days ago
- There's only one place to go on holiday this year #ParadiseIslandEstate|Book Now: ow.ly/BPlG30b34FY https://t.co/LumlNe0gRJ 6 days ago
- Book your stay in our newest addition, The Presidential Thai Villa >>> ow.ly/kQBB3059LQM https://t.co/gvk02PYSAs 1 week ago
- Bangkok Post British Airways Car Free Week Choeng Mon Beach Fish Fair Floating market Holiday villas Koh Samui Hotel occupancy Koh Samui Koh Koh Samui Koh Samui villa rentals Luxury villa rentals Koh Samui Pramong Nomklao Russian Tourists Sarah Brightman Thailand Villa Baan Souha Villa rentals Choeng Mon Beach Villas Choeng Mon Beach Villas Samui Island
Category Archives: Koh Samui information
Transportation and Communications Minister Jarupong Ruangsuwan has asked the Department of Civil Aviation to conduct a feasibility study on the construction of another airport in Koh Samui.
Illuminated Boat Procession As night falls, majestic ‘fire boats’, elaborately-adorned with flowers, incense sticks, candles and lanterns and each bearing an assortment of ritual offerings, are set alight and floated down the Mekong River.
Thailand is one of the world’s most popular choices for destination weddings and renting a private villa for the occasion guarantees a memorable day.
The Transport Ministry is mulling a plan to build a new state-run airport on Koh Samui as an alternative to the existing privately-run facility amid complaints of high airport fees. The move is also intended to end the monopoly on … Continue reading
Koh Samui is to become a biker’s paradise when the fourth annual Samui Bike Week takes place on May 4th and 5th 2012.
Awesome! That’s how it feels when you’re standing on a board while you speed across the water powered by a sail in the sky. The adrenalin rush accelerates when you’re lifted 30 feet up and dropped back on the water, … Continue reading
During your stay in holiday villas Koh Samui, why not head out to the open sea for a spot of big game fishing? It’s a given that Koh Samui is a beautiful island, where people go to relax and chill … Continue reading
Thailand’s SailQuest Sailing School is to organise a series of exciting boat races at the SailQuest Koh Samui Regatta in May 2012. It gets started on May 26th and runs through to June 5th, combining on-the-water competitions and festivities with … Continue reading
Michelle Jana Chan, writing for The Telegraph, discovers that Thailand’s party island is attracting flashpackers as well as backpackers. These travellers appreciate the finer things, and are looking for Koh Samui villa rentals with that little “extra” Long known as … Continue reading
If you choose Holiday villas Koh Samui for your next holiday, you’ll find plenty of opportunities for a bit of retail therapy. “Guilty. Like most of my fellow Malaysians, I love shopping”, writes Intan Maizura Ahmad Kamal. Here, she discovers … Continue reading