Luxury Villas for rent on Koh Samui
Our aim is to provide our guests with deluxe hotel services within the privacy and space of your own luxury villa at Choeng Mon Beach, Koh Samui.
- Stay in one of our #Honeymoon cottages at Paradise Island Estate #KohSamui ow.ly/p83630b35f9 https://t.co/xoeOyukHju 19 hours ago
- The luxury villas have a private swimming pool & poolside lounge area...Book Now: ow.ly/cnHg30b357d https://t.co/tfUrfH8Yo6 2 days ago
- Stay in our luxury Villas on the beautiful island of #KohSamui #Thailand ow.ly/9wLs30b34Vv https://t.co/VocuiYMjxc 4 days ago
- There's only one place to go on holiday this year #ParadiseIslandEstate|Book Now: ow.ly/BPlG30b34FY https://t.co/LumlNe0gRJ 6 days ago
- Book your stay in our newest addition, The Presidential Thai Villa >>> ow.ly/kQBB3059LQM https://t.co/gvk02PYSAs 1 week ago
- Bangkok Post British Airways Car Free Week Choeng Mon Beach Fish Fair Floating market Holiday villas Koh Samui Hotel occupancy Koh Samui Koh Koh Samui Koh Samui villa rentals Luxury villa rentals Koh Samui Pramong Nomklao Russian Tourists Sarah Brightman Thailand Villa Baan Souha Villa rentals Choeng Mon Beach Villas Choeng Mon Beach Villas Samui Island
Category Archives: Koh Samui news
Those who love fish should get reeled in by this, but leave the rods at home.
British Airways has signed a new codeshare agreement with Bangkok Airways, which will allow the airline to offer flights to Phuket, Koh Samui and Chiang Mai via Bangkok. It will also operate a codeshare with Bangkok Airways from Singapore to … Continue reading
It was the summer of 1998 when I first went ashore on Koh Samui in search of white sandy beaches, crystal seas and full moon parties. I was, of course, clutching my copy of Alex Garland’s The Beach.
Koh Lanta in Krabi was voted third-best in Asia, while Phuket was number six and Koh Samui number seven.
Koh Samui island’s hospitality industry has been described as upbeat about tourism, according new research. This positive outlook is in line with the national trend, bucking trends seen in other countries hit by the continued economic uncertainty in much of … Continue reading
Koh Samui Car Free Week culminated on September 22, 2012 with a celebration of World Car Free Day. For the event top of the range bicycles were donated for prizes for the raffle and in an effort to reduce carbon … Continue reading
At Luxury Villas Rentals Koh Samui we were very pleased to discover this nice environmental story – 108 Hawksbill turtles are released on a Koh Samui beach in Thailand.
Transportation and Communications Minister Jarupong Ruangsuwan has asked the Department of Civil Aviation to conduct a feasibility study on the construction of another airport in Koh Samui.
Illuminated Boat Procession As night falls, majestic ‘fire boats’, elaborately-adorned with flowers, incense sticks, candles and lanterns and each bearing an assortment of ritual offerings, are set alight and floated down the Mekong River.
Suratthani provincial officials recently met with representatives of various government agencies and the private sector to discuss Koh Samui’s many problems, such as environmental degradation, unregulated land use, inadequate garbage disposal system, poor transportation facilities, drug proliferation, among other things.