Luxury Villas for rent on Koh Samui
Our aim is to provide our guests with deluxe hotel services within the privacy and space of your own luxury villa at Choeng Mon Beach, Koh Samui.
- Our Paradise Island Estate team looks forward to welcoming you to #luxury soon ow.ly/Qd4n30h1jng https://t.co/nIfVVTiFm7 1 day ago
- Paradise Island Estate Luxury....Holiday Villa Rentals in Koh Samui #thailand | Book here: ow.ly/zlUD30h1jc7 https://t.co/vtQuUlvjZE 2 days ago
- Our #Royal #Thai #Villa enjoys an enchanting private infinity swimming pool where you can sit back and relax!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Experience a stay at the luxurious Paradise Island Estate #kohsamui.... ow.ly/Ayna30h1icK https://t.co/cL8TerEDRr 1 week ago
- Our villas are also ideal for families | ow.ly/sXMt30h1i45 #thailand https://t.co/whXmzWhkdb 1 week ago
- Bangkok Post
- British Airways
- Car Free Week
- Choeng Mon Beach
- Fish Fair
- Floating market
- Holiday villas Koh Samui
- Hotel occupancy Koh Samui
- Koh Samui
- Koh Samui villa rentals
- Luxury villa rentals Koh Samui
- Pramong Nomklao
- Russian Tourists
- Sarah Brightman
- Villa Baan Souha
- Villa rentals Choeng Mon Beach
- Villas Choeng Mon Beach
- Villas Samui Island
Tag Archives: Choeng Mon Beach
Koh Samui – Set in a true oasis among giant coconut palms within a fully walled private estate in a gentle elevated position and 5 minutes walk from white sand pristine Choeng Mon beach our 3 large and luxurious private … Continue reading
“Chang puak kird ni pa,” say the friendly Thai locals. In English the phrase’s literal translation employs the evocative imagery of baby white elephants to signify that the best things in life are difficult to find.
Koh Samui Car Free Week culminated on September 22, 2012 with a celebration of World Car Free Day. For the event top of the range bicycles were donated for prizes for the raffle and in an effort to reduce carbon … Continue reading
At Luxury Villas Rentals Koh Samui we were very pleased to discover this nice environmental story – 108 Hawksbill turtles are released on a Koh Samui beach in Thailand.
For centuries now, Thai craftsmen have been making exquisite handicrafts, and their works now adorn many homes all over the world. Thai handicrafts are known for their unrivalled quality, variety and value, making them highly sought-after souvenirs.
Suratthani provincial officials recently met with representatives of various government agencies and the private sector to discuss Koh Samui’s many problems, such as environmental degradation, unregulated land use, inadequate garbage disposal system, poor transportation facilities, drug proliferation, among other things.
In a feature published recently by the Telegraph, readers shared their thoughts on what to see and do in Koh Samui, Thailand. The comments were many and varied, with recommendations for pristine beaches, shopping tips and favourite activities.
Whether it is the tango, the jig, line dancing or just shuffling your feet to a beautiful and sappy love song with a loved one, dancing is one of life’s most fun and relaxing ways to spend an evening.. If … Continue reading
With an eye on the forthcoming British Open, Anirban Lahiri returns to one of his favourite venues on the Asian Tour for the Queen’s Cup, starting in Sanui, Thailand, on Thursday.