Luxury Villas for rent on Koh Samui
Our aim is to provide our guests with deluxe hotel services within the privacy and space of your own luxury villa at Choeng Mon Beach, Koh Samui.
- Luxurious rooms, beautiful setting and a first class view | Book now: ow.ly/1vRZ30fEEgf https://t.co/RVubKG0Kgw 1 day ago
- Enjoy an unforgettable holiday in a luxury tropical setting at Paradise Island Estate #KohSamui #Thailand… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Our villas are ideal for large family gatherings and reunions #thailand #kohsamui #holidayvillas… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Escape the winter blues by booking your holiday at the luxurious Paradise Island Estate #KohSamui #Thailand… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- The Presidential Thai Villa is an exceptional property with relaxing pool areas| Book a stay here… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Bangkok Post British Airways Car Free Week Choeng Mon Beach Fish Fair Floating market Holiday villas Koh Samui Hotel occupancy Koh Samui Koh Koh Samui Koh Samui villa rentals Luxury villa rentals Koh Samui Pramong Nomklao Russian Tourists Sarah Brightman Thailand Villa Baan Souha Villa rentals Choeng Mon Beach Villas Choeng Mon Beach Villas Samui Island
Tag Archives: Luxury villa rentals Koh Samui
The best known floating market in Thailand is the Damnoen Saduak floating market in Ratchaburi province. It’s extremely popular among tour operators, who take tourists there for a day trip, leaving Bangkok early in the morning. Advertisements
Those who love fish should get reeled in by this, but leave the rods at home.
Three of Thailand’s leading tourist attractions have finnished in the top-ten spots in two categories of the TripAdvisor’s 2013 Travellers’ Choice Award.
Four restaurants in Thailand, all in Bangkok, have been picked among the 101 best venues by The Daily Meal, a US food website.
If sun, swimming and good times are what you’re into, then the Thai Islands are right up your alley. Jump your way from Koh Samui to Koh Tao, finishing it up with the legendary Koh Pha Ngan. With multiple nights … Continue reading
I first came to Koh Samui 13 years ago when it was still a bit of a hippy paradise. It was about the time that the film version of Alex Garland’s book The Beach – starring Leonardo DiCaprio – was … Continue reading
If sun, swimming and good times are what you’re into, then the Thai Islands are all yours. Jump your way from Koh Samui to Koh Tao, finishing it up with the legendary Koh Pha Ngan. With multiple nights on each … Continue reading
The private villa market in Thailand has been steadily getting more and more popular although there are no official statistics on the number of private luxury residences on island’s Koh Samui. However people working in the management and rental of … Continue reading
Amoung many things it is the beaches that draws many visitors to the Island of Koh Samui Thailand. Hoilday Villas Koh Samui have some fabulous villas located five minutes walk from the lovely Choeng Mon Beach.
With only two more days left, the annual horticultural show should not be missed, especially by those wishing to replenish stocks ravished by last year’s floods.