Luxury Villas for rent on Koh Samui
Our aim is to provide our guests with deluxe hotel services within the privacy and space of your own luxury villa at Choeng Mon Beach, Koh Samui.
- Luxurious rooms, beautiful setting and a first class view | Book now: ow.ly/1vRZ30fEEgf https://t.co/RVubKG0Kgw 1 day ago
- Enjoy an unforgettable holiday in a luxury tropical setting at Paradise Island Estate #KohSamui #Thailand… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Our villas are ideal for large family gatherings and reunions #thailand #kohsamui #holidayvillas… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Escape the winter blues by booking your holiday at the luxurious Paradise Island Estate #KohSamui #Thailand… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- The Presidential Thai Villa is an exceptional property with relaxing pool areas| Book a stay here… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Bangkok Post British Airways Car Free Week Choeng Mon Beach Fish Fair Floating market Holiday villas Koh Samui Hotel occupancy Koh Samui Koh Koh Samui Koh Samui villa rentals Luxury villa rentals Koh Samui Pramong Nomklao Russian Tourists Sarah Brightman Thailand Villa Baan Souha Villa rentals Choeng Mon Beach Villas Choeng Mon Beach Villas Samui Island
Category Archives: Choeng Mon Beach
If sun, swimming and good times are what you’re into, then the Thai Islands are all yours. Jump your way from Koh Samui to Koh Tao, finishing it up with the legendary Koh Pha Ngan. With multiple nights on each … Continue reading
Organised by the Thai Hotels Association and the Thai Association of Koh Samui, the “Koh Samui Reggae Pub Charity Midnight Run” aims to attract up to 2,000 spectators and become one of Thailand’s annual sporting and social events.
Villas Samui Island | Honeymoon Suite Cottage, a photo by Luxury Villa Rentals Koh Samui on Flickr. •Luxurious Honeymoon Suite Cottage – Available now! •One Level deluxe private cottage •Lush private landscaped tropical garden •Open plan living luxurious suite •Super … Continue reading
Koh Samui – Set in a true oasis among giant coconut palms within a fully walled private estate in a gentle elevated position and 5 minutes walk from white sand pristine Choeng Mon beach our 3 large and luxurious private … Continue reading
“Chang puak kird ni pa,” say the friendly Thai locals. In English the phrase’s literal translation employs the evocative imagery of baby white elephants to signify that the best things in life are difficult to find.
Japan Airlines (JAL) and Bangkok Airways (PG) today announced the commencement of their codeshare agreement on select flights between three airports in Japan and Bangkok operated by JAL, as well as between Bangkok and four points within the region on … Continue reading
Koh Samui island’s hospitality industry has been described as upbeat about tourism, according new research. This positive outlook is in line with the national trend, bucking trends seen in other countries hit by the continued economic uncertainty in much of … Continue reading
This short video highlights some of the attractions which make the Thai island of Koh Samui a favourite among people looking for a break in paradise.
Nikki Beach Koh Samui, in association with Lifestyleasia.com, celebrated the inaugural Nikki Beach Fashion & Arts Weekend with thousands of VIP guests beginning Friday, August 17 through Sunday, August 19.
Illuminated Boat Procession As night falls, majestic ‘fire boats’, elaborately-adorned with flowers, incense sticks, candles and lanterns and each bearing an assortment of ritual offerings, are set alight and floated down the Mekong River.