Luxury Villas for rent on Koh Samui
Our aim is to provide our guests with deluxe hotel services within the privacy and space of your own luxury villa at Choeng Mon Beach, Koh Samui.
- Enjoy a holiday in the comfort, privacy and space of your own Koh Samui luxury villa ow.ly/ZPQV30c9VDS https://t.co/fxRJVlD56l 15 hours ago
- Paradise Island Estate Koh Samui, your authentic Asian experience where exceptional service is guaranteed… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Make your visit one to remember by staying in a holiday villa at Paradise Island Estate #KohSamui… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- Stay in one of our #Honeymoon cottages at Paradise Island Estate #KohSamui ow.ly/xp4D30c9SMF https://t.co/jdVUcHRwy6 6 days ago
- A recent addition to the luxury scene in Koh Samui is the absolutely stunning 4 bedroom Presidential Thai Villa.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Bangkok Post British Airways Car Free Week Choeng Mon Beach Fish Fair Floating market Holiday villas Koh Samui Hotel occupancy Koh Samui Koh Koh Samui Koh Samui villa rentals Luxury villa rentals Koh Samui Pramong Nomklao Russian Tourists Sarah Brightman Thailand Villa Baan Souha Villa rentals Choeng Mon Beach Villas Choeng Mon Beach Villas Samui Island
Tag Archives: Villas Samui Island
If sun, swimming and good times are what you’re into, then the Thai Islands are all yours. Jump your way from Koh Samui to Koh Tao, finishing it up with the legendary Koh Pha Ngan. With multiple nights on each … Continue reading
The private villa market in Thailand has been steadily getting more and more popular although there are no official statistics on the number of private luxury residences on island’s Koh Samui. However people working in the management and rental of … Continue reading
Thai veteran Thaworn Wiratchant secured a record-equalling 13th Asian Tour title, and his first win in nearly two years, with a three-shot victory at the Queen’s Cup in Koh Samui yesterday.
Thailand is one of the world’s most popular choices for destination weddings and renting a private villa for the occasion guarantees a memorable day.
Koh Samui is a natural unspoiled island in the Gulf of Siam. The main reason why so many tourists visit this secluded place is because of its natural beauty and environment. Dense lush forests, fantastic coconut fringed white sand beaches, … Continue reading
The Transport Ministry is mulling a plan to build a new state-run airport on Koh Samui as an alternative to the existing privately-run facility amid complaints of high airport fees. The move is also intended to end the monopoly on … Continue reading
Koh Samui is to become a biker’s paradise when the fourth annual Samui Bike Week takes place on May 4th and 5th 2012.
Luxury villa rentals Koh Samui | Phuket Airport resumes flights but Trang residents and visitors still on edge
Phuket International Airport has used chartered flights to transfer passengers stranded following Wednesday evening’s tsunami alert. Phuket airport reopened at 8am Thursday, and Suvarnabhumi Airport prepared special flights for passengers whose flights to Phuket were cancelled.
Awesome! That’s how it feels when you’re standing on a board while you speed across the water powered by a sail in the sky. The adrenalin rush accelerates when you’re lifted 30 feet up and dropped back on the water, … Continue reading