Luxury Villas for rent on Koh Samui
Our aim is to provide our guests with deluxe hotel services within the privacy and space of your own luxury villa at Choeng Mon Beach, Koh Samui.
- Enjoy a holiday in the comfort, privacy and space of your own Koh Samui luxury villa ow.ly/ZPQV30c9VDS https://t.co/fxRJVlD56l 15 hours ago
- Paradise Island Estate Koh Samui, your authentic Asian experience where exceptional service is guaranteed… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Make your visit one to remember by staying in a holiday villa at Paradise Island Estate #KohSamui… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- Stay in one of our #Honeymoon cottages at Paradise Island Estate #KohSamui ow.ly/xp4D30c9SMF https://t.co/jdVUcHRwy6 6 days ago
- A recent addition to the luxury scene in Koh Samui is the absolutely stunning 4 bedroom Presidential Thai Villa.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Bangkok Post British Airways Car Free Week Choeng Mon Beach Fish Fair Floating market Holiday villas Koh Samui Hotel occupancy Koh Samui Koh Koh Samui Koh Samui villa rentals Luxury villa rentals Koh Samui Pramong Nomklao Russian Tourists Sarah Brightman Thailand Villa Baan Souha Villa rentals Choeng Mon Beach Villas Choeng Mon Beach Villas Samui Island
Tag Archives: Villa rentals Choeng Mon Beach
“Chang puak kird ni pa,” say the friendly Thai locals. In English the phrase’s literal translation employs the evocative imagery of baby white elephants to signify that the best things in life are difficult to find.
Koh Samui is to become a biker’s paradise when the fourth annual Samui Bike Week takes place on May 4th and 5th 2012.
Luxury villa rentals Koh Samui | Phuket Airport resumes flights but Trang residents and visitors still on edge
Phuket International Airport has used chartered flights to transfer passengers stranded following Wednesday evening’s tsunami alert. Phuket airport reopened at 8am Thursday, and Suvarnabhumi Airport prepared special flights for passengers whose flights to Phuket were cancelled.
Awesome! That’s how it feels when you’re standing on a board while you speed across the water powered by a sail in the sky. The adrenalin rush accelerates when you’re lifted 30 feet up and dropped back on the water, … Continue reading
If you choose Holiday villas Koh Samui for your next holiday, you’ll find plenty of opportunities for a bit of retail therapy. “Guilty. Like most of my fellow Malaysians, I love shopping”, writes Intan Maizura Ahmad Kamal. Here, she discovers … Continue reading
JOHN BORTHWICK, writing for The West Australian, recently enthused about the wonderful island of Koh Samui, from an Aussie’s perspective, and has some great suggestions for what to do there. Koh Samui floats in the Gulf of Thailand like a … Continue reading
VALENTINE’S Day deserves something special each year, so a few days on romantic Koh Samui in Thailand may be just the romantic getaway you need.
Maybe because it’s quieter than Phuket, or perhaps for the unspoilt beaches, or because beachfront land is easier to find – whatever the reasons, the rich and famous are realising that Koh Samui is one of the best places in … Continue reading
Travellers to Thailand will be able to take part in the Samui Island Marathon 2011, which is to be held next month. Organised by local airline Bangkok Air, the race event is being conducted for the second time on September … Continue reading
Influential travel website http://www.travelbite.co.uk recently chose Koh Samui as one of the top 3 places in the world to unwind and relax when on holiday.